By-law No. 25-08-2018 a by-law to amend the municipal plan numbered 25-2010 of the Town of Beresford
The purpose of the amendments to the Zoning By-law is as follows;
1. Amend provisions concerning the development of recreational vehicles sites in the Type-1 Coastal Zones – Cl-1 Zones. Under this zoning amendment, the number of recreational vehicles allowed on vacant or developed lots in the Cl-1 Zones (Beresford dune) will be similar to the number of recreational vehicles allowed on lots located elsewhere in the municipality along the coast which was the object of a rezoning in 2017 under by-law 25-06-2017. Acquired rights for owners whose number of recreational vehicles is greater than the number proposed under this amendment are protected.
2. Correct a surface error as to vacant lots on RV type overlay area zones. Paragraph 79.01 (1) (b), the norm should have been 4 000 square meters rather than 2 000 square meters as mentioned in by-law 25-06-2017.
3. Modify certain zoning provisions to allow backyard hens for single-unit dwellings, two-unit dwellings, mini-homes and mobile-homes. The zoning provisions are also revised to allow the developments of apiaries.
4. Allow the development of an artificial pond on the property located on 666 Baie Street bearing property identification number PID 20861670. Under the provisions of article 42 of the zoning by-law, an artificial pond can only be developed through rezoning.
5. Modify a certain number of zoning provisions to correct certain typographical errors and interpretations. In particular, new definitions are proposed for words “construction company” and “car salesman.”
Interested parties may examine the proposed amendments at the office of the town clerk at the Beresford Town Hall or at the Chaleur Regional Service Commission from Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The proposed amendments will also be published in electronic format on the Chaleur Regional Service Commission website at: www.csrchaleurrsc.ca . Written objections must be received by the Town Clerk at 855, rue Principale, Suite 2, Beresford (NB) E8K 1T3 by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, July 13, 2018.
Written objections to the proposed amendments will be considered at a presentation which will be held in the Beresford Council Room on Monday, July 16, 2018, at 7:30 p.m. Anyone wishing to defend or oppose these objections can do so at this time and place.
Written objections must be addressed to Marc-André Godin, Town Clerk.Return